Sunday 8 July 2012

No. One For Me.....!


Few Reasons to become No 1 for Me….
  • She carried me for 9 months, bearing so much pain day & night
  • During this time, she couldn't eat or sleep because of me
  • When I was a baby, she spent each and every minute behind me to take care of me
  • She only slept when I sleep & She only ate after I had my food.
  • She was so patient and loved me even though I cried the whole night or whole day
  • She taught me how to walk, how to talk, how to eat
  • She takes the total care when I fall ill
  • She loves me and will always loves me no matter what I do
  • And this list will never end to tell, what she did for me and what she doing right now for me…

About Mother....

Few Hadiz about Your Mother…

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him said, “your heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai)

A Man came to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and said, O Messenger of God..! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet(SAW) Said, Your Mother.! The man said, Then who? The Prophet (SAW) then said, Your Mother, Then man further asked, then who? The Prohpet(SAW) said, then Your mother, The man asked again, Then who? The Prophet (SAW) said: then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim)

Abdullah Ibn Amr related that, the messenger of Allah Said: The major sins are to believe that, Allah has partners, to disobey one’s parents, to commit murder, and to bear false witness.. (Bukhari, Muslim)

Example for a Mothers Love....

Few Quotes about Your Mother….

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new. - Rajneesh -

“Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world - Kate Douglas Wiggin -

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness  - Honore de Balzac -



Please share if you love your mum...



You may also like this....




Source : 123muslims.com / inter-islam.org / psychologytoday.com

=====X==== TO GATHER FOR A BETTER WORLD... ====X===

Suggestions and comments are always welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment